There are now 11,000 coworking spaces around the world like ours where you can share a working environment with others. Here is a video that helps explains coworking.
Explore our membership options using the links below and make our space your space by joining. Membership is month to month.
- Shared space with Farm Table desks
- Use of meeting rooms & large TV's
- High Speed WiFi & color printer/copier/scanner
- Personal key & Locker with mail slot
- Bottomless Coffee & use of Catering Kitchen
- Use 427 Lincoln Ave as your business address
- Business listing on www.ironcladcoworking.com
- Name and business on storefront TV "billboard"
- Name and business listed in our newspaper ad
- Reserve meeting rooms on our online calendar:
- Lincoln Avenue Meeting Room: $25/hour
- Flint Hills Boardroom: $30/hour
- Main Area with large TV: $40/hour.
Level Up Membership adds:
- 24/7 Access
- Special meeting room pricing:
- Lincoln Avenue Meeting Room: $12.50/hour
- Flint Hills Boardroom: $15/hour
- Main Area with large TV: $30/hour.
Members login here to review your plan, edit your profile, and reserve meeting rooms.
Jol Klein, Michael Petermann, Brad Ficke, Cross Point Community Church
Jason Heath, Westar Energy
Cara Miller, Ziv
Sarah Eckstein, doTERRA Essential Oils
Marcie Robertson, Stargazer Graphics
Bryan Newell, Riley Construction Company, Inc.
Phil Brown, Liberty University Online
Laura Pennell, Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant
Christian Dodge, Electrical Concepts, Inc.
Beth Day, Shannon Fritz, Smoke Signal / Wamego Times
Melissa Tyson, The Daily Union
Ruth Miller, Portia Club
Lori Cansler, Council Grove Marina
Jennifer Bailey, Memories by Jen Bailey Photography
Stephanie A. Manes, Grassland Conservation Services, LLC
Matt Moody, Bellwethr Data Analytics
Kim Shaw, Shaw Studios
Lori Herman, Wakaya Perfection
Stephanie Wick, Andrews & Associates Counseling
Tristan Curtis, TC Tech Support & Solutions, LLC
Have your Event at the Iron Clad
Book your wedding, celebration, offsite meeting, graduation party, conference, Christmas party, or any other get together! Many of our events are open to the public. See our Facebook Page for more information: Iron Clad Coworking and Events.
We have three spaces that can be reserved separately or all together for up to 175 people.
Lincoln Avenue Meeting Room seats up to 12 and is $35 per hour (members get reduced rates)
Flint Hills Boardroom seats up to 20 and is $50 per hour (members get reduced rates)
Main Area with Large TV located in open coworking area seats up to 30 and is $50 per hour (members get reduced rates)
Roland and Ruth Miller Hospitality Room is $100 per hour Monday thru Friday Afternoon, $150 per hour Friday Evening & Saturday, & $125 per hour on Sunday.
Call 785-313-0995 and reserve your date today!
Please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is our main area with open seating and 75" TV.
This is our meeting room with 75" TV.
This is our smaller living room style meeting space with 50" TV.
Darin and Heather Miller purchased the old Duckwalls store in 2015 with the goal of making it useful to the town of Wamego once again. The building was built in 1884 so imagine if the walls could talk! Located on US 99 and within the Highway 24 and I-70 corridor, Iron Clad Coworking is part of the Manhattan Metropolitan Area which is the 4th largest metro area in Kansas.